We treat our site visitors with respect.
We comply with our statutory duty to inform you about the storage of data, the type of data, their purpose and our identity. We also notify of the initial registration and the type of data submitted.
Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the data protection regulations of the Federal Government (Data Protection Act, DSG) and in accordance with GDPR, means that every person is entitled to protection of their privacy and to protection against misuse of their personal data. We comply with these terms. Personal data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold or passed on to third parties.
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. Should you decide to share your personal data with us, we will store and process such data for our own use (naturally). We will not disclose or share your personal data to third parties without your explicit consent. For example, when you submit your name, email address, and communications for the purpose of letting us contact you or to download product information or setup an account, we will process such data for these purposes.
We highlight that in the context of transmission of data on the internet (for example in the case of communication by e-mail) may have security gaps. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
Collection and processing of personal data:
We process the personal data that we receive within the scope and purpose of operating this website. When you visit our site, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website, and this information is temporarily stored in a log file on the server side web-hosting provider. The following data will be collected without your intervention and stored until they are automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer, as well as device ID or individual device identifier and device type;
- Description of the type of internet browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your terminal and the name of your access provider;
- Location information, including location data from your mobile device. Please note that on most mobile devices, you can control or disable the use of location services in the mobile device's settings menu;
- Requesting domain (origin of your request, from which you came to our website(s);
- Name of the retrieved file and amount of data transferred, as well as date and time of retrieval.
We have legitimate interest in accordance to Article 16, paragraph 1, sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO for the collection of data is based on the following purposes:
- Evaluation of system security and stability;
- Ensure proper and smooth connection setup and comfortable use of the website;
- For other administrative purposes.
We do not collect data to draw conclusions about you.
If you decide to share personal data with us, for example, to let us contact you or to enable you to download product information, we will obviously use the data to service you. We will process your data based on Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. b DSGVO. The retention period is limited to the purpose and/or statutory and contractual retention requirements.
Transfer of personal data:
We only pass on your data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent (Art. 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR);
- This is necessary for the settlement of contractual relationships with you (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR);
- There is a legal obligation to pass it on (Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR);
- Disclosure is required for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data (Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR).
Storage of data:
The data collected will be stored by us as long as necessary for the performance of the contracts we have entered into, or you have not exercised your right to cancellation or your right to transfer data to another company.
Article 7 (3) GDPR gives you the right to revoke consent you have previously given at any time. Should you give us such revocation, then we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
You have the right to correct any incorrectly collected personal data or to complete incomplete data collected (Art. 16 GDPR). Furthermore, you have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your data, provided that the legal conditions for doing so are met (Art. 18 GDPR). You have the right to receive the personal data relating to you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible (Art. 20 GDPR). In addition, you are entitled to the so-called "right to be forgotten". You can request the deletion of your personal data from us, provided that the legal prerequisites exist (Art. 17 GDPR). Regardless of this, your personal data will be automatically deleted by us if the purpose of the data collection has been omitted or the data processing has been unlawful.
On request, we will be pleased to inform you whether and which personal data about you are stored (Article 15 GDPR), in particular the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if they were not collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling.
External applications used on our site:
We take all necessary technical and organisational security measures to store your personal data so that it is not accessible to third parties or the public. If you would like to contact us by e-mail, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the transmitted information can not be completely guaranteed with this communication method. We therefore recommend that you send us confidential information only by telephone or by post. For e-mail communication, we recommend the best possible encryption of your outbox via SSL technology. For more information, please contact your e-mail service provider.
We may use CRM and Event management service. These tools will be used in compliance with the existing data protection statement for invitations to events and for further information.
When registering for our possibly offered newsletter: If, according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have expressly consented, we use your e-mail address to send you, possibly, and indefinitely our newsletter. The de-registration is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of a newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscribe request at any time by e-mail (preferably with the subject: "unsubscribe newsletter").
Our Apps made available on Google Play and Apple App Store:
Our Apps available on these stores are:
- ivLink: Intended to be used by trained healthcare professionals to facilitate managing the relationships between Patients, Devices and Medications for use in reporting to Healthcare Information Systems (HIS). This includes the ability to create, display and remove relationships as needed by the healthcare professional. ivLink does not store or operate on the data associations. It works with external systems to retrieve and store data associations.
- ivGuard: Intended to be used by trained healthcare professionals to facilitate configuring the viewing of results and managing of alarms generated by medical infusion pumps & devices, and allowing users to define escalation pathways for effective alarm management.
App specific privacy declaration can be found under "App Privacy" in Apple App Store and Permission in Google Play.
Application and contact details of the privacy controller: